Circular economy: how to servicise your product portfolio
One way to bring the concepts of the circular economy successfully to the market is the “servicising” your product portfolio: customers don’t buy your products anymore, but consume it as a service – on the go.
Organizing for these new types of circular business models proves to be challenging. This webinar will present you a tangible approach and toolset on how to go about in discovering, formulating and implementing your product-as-a-service system.
- Mathias Fahy – circular economy lead, Möbius
- Chris Van Belleghem – new business development manager, ETAP lighting
- Turning products into services: an introduction
- The strategic rationale of product-as-a-service systems
- Cases in point on product-a-a-service
- A practical toolset to transition to your own product-as-a-service system
If you are interested in this topic, follow this webinar on Thursday September 26 at 11:00 AM.Schrijf nu in
|11:00 AM (CEST)||Webinar "Circular economy: product-as-a-service systems"||Mathias Fahy (Möbius) & Chris Van Belleghem (ETAP Lighting)|